Accomplished Rochester, Michigan Law Firm Committed to Client Satisfaction
Dedicated Michigan law firm to guide you through estate planning, probate, bankruptcy and family law matters.
When you need legal representation, you deserve a skilled attorney who also provides exceptional service. At The Marchese Law Firm, with offices in Rochester and St. Clair, we treat every client like family, offering the level of attention that can only come from a small law office while zealously advocating for results that meet and exceed our clients’ expectations. Whether you are seeking help with your estate planning, probate issues, family matter, bankruptcy, or some other civil legal concern, the firm’s attorneys draw on more than 30 years of combined experience in developing and executing winning strategies in even the most complex cases. The firm’s principal, Daniel Marchese, is highly awarded both locally and nationally. He has an excellent reputation in the legal community and has the highest customer reviews in his practice locales.
Exceptional service in pursuing strong results.
Since the firm’s founding, the firm has vigorously protected the rights of the people represented while providing highly personalized service. This model has led to satisfied clients and outstanding legal results. Daniel Marchese is known throughout southeastern Michigan as:
- Zealous advocate — The firm delivers personalized attention to its clients and works vigorously to achieve a favorable outcome for them.
- Skilled litigation — When you’re engaged in a legal dispute, the firm has the knowledge and experience to achieve your objectives in court or through skillful negotiation.
- Compassionate — No matter what type of legal matter you bring to the firm, you will be treated with the utmost respect and compassion, ensuring all questions and concerns are addressed quickly and completely.
As a firm dedicated to protecting your rights, a free initial consultation is offered so that you can get the assistance you need immediately.
Oakland County Advocates Assist with Probate & Estates, Family Law and Bankruptcy.
The firm represents clients throughout southeastern Michigan in numerous practice areas, including:
- Probate & Estates — Our firm delivers comprehensive legal support for probate and estate concerns, including the preparation and execution of wills and trusts. The firm also handles guardianship and conservatorship matters, along with contested and uncontested probate and trust issues.
- Family law — If you are going through a divorce or require some other type of family law assistance, the firm will protect the rights of you and your loved ones.
- Litigation — Whether your civil litigation matter is simple or complex, the firm will advocate for you and guide you toward a successful resolution.
- Bankruptcy — For people with overwhelming debt, Mr. Marchese delivers effective bankruptcy representation so that the firm’s clients can use the legal tools available to make a new financial start.
No matter what type of legal concern you have, the firm will calculate a strategic course of action tailored to your specific needs.
Contact a skillful Michigan attorney for a free initial consultation.
The Marchese Law Firm assists residents of southeastern Michigan with various types of legal challenges, including those relating to family law, bankruptcy and real estate. Please call 248-270-2709 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation at the firm’s Rochester or St. Clair office.