FREE CONSULTATION 248-270-2709 248-270-2709

Appoint a Guardian for your Child

Appoint a Guardian for your Child

Daniel Marchese, esqDo you have minor children? Do you have legal documents that plan for your children if something happens to you and your spouse? You can use the attached form if you do not have any estate planning documents and would like to appoint a guardian for your minor children if you have not done so already.

Use this form here: Appointment of Guardian

Free Consultation

Awards & Associations